Thursday, May 12, 2016

Comment on my colleague's blog: "Freedom"

            In today’s blog my dear colleagues, I will provide a rebuttable argument to one of my colleague’s editorial or commentary. Beatriz Cordero’s commentary attract my attention. She made a comment on a very controversial topic : ISIS, standing for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
I strongly disagree with my colleague argument and let me tell you why. First, she asserts that the United states decisions to engage in a war against ISIS is a very bad idea. She thinks that it will put in danger the Americans. According to the United States, government military attacks against Syria will actually stop the ISIS from advancing to Syria where the Sunni militant group is believed to have strong base command in Raqqa near Iraq. To begins ISIS is a group of people that pretend to be Muslim and killed people every single. Believe it or not, they are everywhere in this world. For me, the United States should engage in this war against ISIS because if no one do anything the Islamic group ,as they call themselves, will run this world. Whether the United states does or does not do anything everyone is vulnerable. They can attack every single country they want. Another part that I disagree with is when Beatriz Cordero said that "when a Muslim pose bomb he is called a terrorist." It is important to correct this idea that many people think. The members of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria are not Muslim. They just pretend to be Muslim. Not any single religion in this world agree with the action of killing someone they are not Muslim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment